Requirements and details to get Spouse visa


Spouse visa is also called a UK marriage visa. If a person living outside the European Economic Area and marries someone who already lives in the UK, this visa allows both of them to stay in the UK. After taking this visa, you can also work in the UK. All the people who apply for this visa have to givea1 English test for a spouse visa and fulfill mandatory requirements.

How to apply for a spouse visa?

Anyone can apply for this visa form anywhere in the world or within the UK. If you already live in the UK and have a student visa, fiance visa, or work visa for more than six months, then you can easily convert it to a spouse visa.

It may take 2 to 12 months to complete the process of this visa. If you apply from outside the UK, then it is valid for 33 months, and for those who live in the UK, the validity of their visa is 30 months.

This is also possible if you want to increase the validity of your spouse visa. Its validity can be extended up to 30 months. You can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) if you are as yet hitched and living in the UK with your companion and keep on meeting the upkeep needs. After you have been allowed ILR, you might be qualified to apply for naturalization as a British resident.

Essential requirements for approval:

  1. You and your spouse must be over 18 years old.
  2. You need to have a legal document of marriage proof.
  3. It is mandatory to have sufficient money to feed you with your spouse.
  4. Your per annum earning is more than £18,600.
  5. You must own a resident.
  6. It is a must to have the necessary English language skills.

Important document checklist:

Here is a list of essential document checklists to get the approval of a spouse visa.

  • UK visa application form.
  • Your previous passports.
  • Proof of English language requirement.
  • Passport size photos.
  • Proof of relationship as photos of you two together, etc.
  • Proof of financial means.
  • Your date of birth.
  • Your full name.
  • Details of any previous immigration applications.
  • Certificate of a criminal record.
  • Your national insurance number.
  • Proof of accommodation.

If your relationship ends with your partner, then you need to notify UKBA. You can notify via writing to:

  • Lunar House
  • 12th Floor (Long) Corridor
  • Evidence and Enquiry Unit
  • Croydon
  • Surrey
  • 40 Wellesley Road
  • Croydon
  • Surrey
  • CR9 2BY

The UKBA will conclude whether to drop your previous accomplice’s authorization to remain in the UK. In any case, this won’t naturally occur if the premise of their stay has changed. For example, they may meet all requirements to stay in the UK on another assumption, or there may be excellent or different reasons why it is improper to drop their remains.

Bottom line

After reading this article, I am sure you will never face problems regarding spouse visa approval. If you want a1 English test for spouse visa (legal certificate for visa approval) then it is important to stay updated on such legal terms

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Subscribe US Now